Jordana Lenon, B.S., B.A., is the Public Information and Outreach Specialist in the WNPRC Director’s Office. Her goal is to raise awareness and increase knowledge about how Primate Center scientists improve human and animal health through basic, humane research with nonhuman primates. With support and assistance from many WNPRC scientists, staff members and students, Ms. Lenon provides accurate and timely information about the center to a variety of audiences every day.
- Website, social media, brochures, fact sheets and other publications
- Visits, speakers, and other public outreach and education activities
- Photography and graphics services
- News media relations services/coordination
- I am a reporter on deadline and would like to speak with someone at the Primate Center. Please call 608-263-7024, or University Communications at 608-262-3571.
- I am a student and need help with a project. Contact Ms. Lenon or visit our website.
- How can I arrange a group visit to the Primate Center? Please contact the UW–Madison Campus Visit Program.
- I am looking for a speaker: Contact Ms. Lenon or visit our website.
- I am a student/citizen/researcher/patient/other with a question about research/services/animal care at the Primate Center. Please peruse the Primate Center website and its links. If you don’t find what you’re looking for; please contact Ms. Lenon.