Primate Center Services
Grants Management assists WNPRC researchers with grants resources, grants submissions and renewals, budget tracking, and other needs.
- Phone: 608-263-3542
- to Grants Management
|James Butts||Operational Services Director||608-263-3500|
|Kathy Faren||Grants Coordinator||608-263-3542|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find the new NIH form pages (to be used for deadlines on or after 1/25/10)? http://grants1.nih.gov/grants/forms.htm
- What information do I need for an NIH carry-over request?
- NIH Carry-Over Request Requirements
- Reason(s) for the unobligated balance
- Amount of funds to be carried over broken into direct, F&A, and total costs
- Detailed direct cost budget along with the associated F&A cost amount [using the F&A rates currently in effect for the grantee and consortiums (if carryover funds are requested for any)]
- Checklist page reflecting the requested F&A rate and F&A costs
- Scientific/budgetary justification for the carryover
- Reasons why the work cannot be accomplished through rebudgeting of current budget period funds
- What are the current per diem rates for the WNPRC?
Per Diem Year 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Tier 1 $11.00 $11.33 $11.67 $12.02 $12.38 Tier 2 (15%) $13.03 $13.42 $13.82 $14.24 Tier 3 (50.5%) $17.05 $17.56 $18.09 $18.63
- What are the current animal replacement costs for the WNPRC?
WNPRC Full Animal Replacement Costs Year 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Macaque $5,150.00 $5,304.50 $5,463.64 $5,627.55 $5,796.38 Marmoset $2,575.00 $2,652.25 $2,731.82 $2,813.77 $2,898.18
- Research and Sponsored Programs (UW-Madison Graduate School grants information and assistance)
- NIH CRISP (Computer Retrieval of Information of Scientific Projects) database
- NIH Standard Application Deadlines
- NIH Updated Application Forms and Instructions
Entry created: 2006-12-18
Entry last reviewed: 2011-08-25