Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request help from ITSS? Use the IT Issue Tracker.
- How do I connect to Calendar Server? Click here Set up Calendar Server
- How do I request a primate center account? Fill out an account request form.
- How do I request EHR (animal records) access? Indicate it on the fill in form for a new account.
- How do I edit my “Services” Page? Contact Jayne.
- What is my primate center network ID? Your network ID gives you access to internal WNPRC services such as EHR, file servers, web application servers for purchase order requests and financials, and Center branded email.
- How do I change my network ID password? Browse to the change account password page.
- I don’t remember receiving a network ID password, what is it? If you don’t know what the password is, ask an IT staff member for assistance.
- Where do I find out more about IT at the primate center? Browse to the IT help Wiki.
- What is a “wiki” Browse to it and find out more (see above or below for link).
- What are the ITSS hours? ITSS is staffed between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM. For more information, browse to the IT help Wiki and type “hours” in the search box.