Looking for information to have your samples tested by Assay Services? Are you looking for a pricing quote for samples? Are you looking for more information about Assay Services, testing samples or who to contact? Then you have come to the right place. Below will explain how to get your samples tested and find out pricing information.
Investigators may request service if any of the following criteria are met:
- The request is for an NIH or NSF research funded project.
- The investigator is a member of ICTR.
- The request is directly related to the NIH Mission Statement.
- The request is relevant to the WNPRC Mission Statement.
If the criteria are met, please proceed with all of the following steps:
- If this is your first assay service request, contact Toni Ziegler.
- Read the account set-up process.
- Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Fill out the Service Agreement document and email as indicated in the document.
- Fill out the web-based Service Request Form. Print out a copy to send with samples.
- Send to us (as an e-mail attachment) a spreadsheet file containing your sample code information.
Note. Your request will not be processed until all 6 steps are completed.
Do you still have questions, concerns or confusions? Please contact us.