- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC); UVD, ECD
- Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry and QTRAP LC/MS/MS
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Immunoradiometric Assay (IRMA)
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA)
- Celite Chromatography
- Custom Radio-iodination
- Protein Determination
- Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Liquid – Liquid Extraction
The cost of the assay is based on a per sample charge. Please see the current list for the compound, species, and matrix your sample pertains to.
There are 3 types of service provided by our laboratory:
- Self-Service – the investigator or research personnel work with Assay Services staff to perform determinations. Utilizing this service is the lowest cost option for investigators but requires being on site.
- Full-Service – Assay Services staff performs all determinations and results and validations are sent to the investigators electronically.
- Express-Service – Investigators samples are prioritized to have results in the shortest time frame possible.
Specimen collection, storage and shipping – Investigators are encourage to contact Assay Services prior to sample collection to obtain details for collection, storing and shipping for optimal compound determinations.