Below are archived news stories from our home news page. CLICK HERE FOR EVEN MORE NEWS ABOUT OUR WNPRC SCIENTISTS, STAFF AND STUDENTS!
For additional information about our news stories, or if you are a reporter on deadline, please call the WNPRC Public Information and Outreach Specialist at 608-263-7024, or University Communications at 608-262-3571. If less time sensitive, you may also write to the Public Information Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jan. 17, 2018: Study advances gene therapy for glaucoma
- Dec. 13, 2017: Monkeys infected by mosquito bites further Zika virus research
- Dec. 13, 2017: Monkey study shows a path to monitoring endangered species
- Dec. 13, 2017: Chimpanzee deaths in Uganda pinned on human cold virus
- Dec. 12, 2017: Estrogen discovery could shed new light on fertility problems
- Nov. 20, 2017: WNPRC marks 10th anniversary of iPS cell discovery
- Oct. 25, 2017: Primate Centers rally to help Cayo Santiago after Hurricane Maria
- Oct. 16, 2017: The Callicam is back!
- Sept. 29, 2017: Marmoset babies get a boost from attentive fathers
- Sept. 26, 2017: Calorie restriction shows age related epigenetic changes
- Aug. 1, 2017: Zika infections unlikely to be passed by kissing, casual contact
- May 30, 2017: Stem cells yield nature’s blueprint for body’s vasculature
- May 25, 2017: Zika infections could be factor in more pregnancies
- April 3, 2017: WNPRC Pilot Research Grant Project Applications now being accepted though Jun 1, 2017
- Feb. 21, 2017: Listeria may be serious miscarriage threat early in pregnancy
- Jan. 17, 2017: Calorie restriction lets monkeys live long and prosper