The Wisconsin National Primate Research Center, one of eight National Primate Research Centers, is based in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Scientists from around the world conduct research here in primate biology with relevance to human and animal health.
- Ebola: Infection with another virus reduces death toll December 15, 2014
- Blindness, autism, influenza, Kaposi’s sarcoma, developmental disorders are focus of WNPRC Pilot Project winners November 24, 2014
- Newly Identified Genes Linking Environment to Risk of Anxiety Disorders, Nov. 21, 2014
- NEW! NPRC Research and Capabilities Inventory website for researchers. August 4, 2014
- More news
- Animal Research: Regulations and Oversight, Thurs, Dec. 11, 7-9 pm, Biotech Center
- Animal Research Ethics Discussion with Eric Sandgren and Jeffrey Kahn, Oct. 20, 2014.
- Response to Ruth Decker's change.org petition, Oct. 20, 2014.
- More links