- The National Primate Research Centers: Causes, Preventions, Treatments, Cures
- Animal Research at UW-Madison: Get the Facts
- The Livesaving Benefits of Primate Research
- The Critical Role of Nonhuman Primates (NHPs) in Scientific and Medical Research
- Animal Research: Why Are We Still Using Monkeys?
- Primates in Medical Research
- Researchers wake monkeys by stimulating engine of consciousness in brain Feb. 12, 2020
- UW–Madison researchers lead efforts to understand, thwart new coronavirus Feb. 11, 2020
- UW–Madison study shows that calorie restriction slows skeletal muscle aging Jan. 22, 2020
- Stem cells could help cancer patients fight dangerous infections Jan. 17, 2020
- Annual WNPRC Robert W. Goy Lecture Series, Wednesday, April 8, 2020, Jacques Balthazart, University of Liège
- NPRCs at the USA Science & Engineering Festival, April 24-26, 2020.
- Save the Date: May 2-3, 2020, WNPRC Lab Animal Medicine and Pathology Seminar
- HIV Research for Prevention, Oct. 15-20, 2020, Capetown, South Africa (WNPRC scientist David O'Connor is a co-chair)
- Breakthrough: Her vision was getting worse, than animal research made things clear Nov. 15, 2019
- Love, Care and Progress: Inside a Nonhuman Primate Research Facility A video from the Americans for Medical Progress. (4:50 min)