The Wisconsin National Primate Research Center, one of eight National Primate Research Centers, is based in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Scientists from around the world conduct research here in primate biology with relevance to human and animal health.
- Two receive awards for research to benefit children April 7, 2015
- Hormone known for mother’s milk also fosters bond between parents March 30, 2015
- Controversial UW-Madison monkey study won't remove newborns from mothers March 12, 2015
- Protecting transplanted kidneys without anti-rejection drugs March 5, 2015
- More news
- Video from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Research and Community Day, Thurs, March 5, Discovery Building