- National Primate Research Centers: Improving Health, Advancing Science
- How the NPRCs fight disease: Podcast with Dr. John Morrison
- The Lifesaving Benefits of Primate Research (pdf)
- The Critical Role of Nonhuman Primates (NHPs) in Scientific and Medical Research
- Animal Research: Why Are We Still Using Monkeys?
- Primates in Medical Research
- Researchers one step closer to learning how calorie restriction extends lifespan in animals March 6, 2018
- Study advances gene therapy for glaucoma Jan. 17, 2018
- Monkeys infected by mosquito bites further Zika virus research Dec. 13, 2017
- Monkey study shows a path to monitoring endangered species Dec. 13, 2017
- Chimpanzee deaths in Uganda pinned on human cold virus Dec. 13, 2017
- Estrogen discovery could shed new light on fertility problems Dec. 12, 2017
- Robert W. Goy Lecture Series: Save the Date - 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2018, Discovery Building, UW-Madison. Tracy Bale, Ph.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, will present "Parental Stress and Epigenetic Programming of Offspring Neurodevelopment".