- National Primate Research Centers: Improving Health, Advancing Science
- How the NPRCs fight disease: Podcast with Dr. John Morrison
- The Lifesaving Benefits of Primate Research (pdf)
- The Critical Role of Nonhuman Primates (NHPs) in Scientific and Medical Research
- Animal Research: Why Are We Still Using Monkeys?
- Primates in Medical Research
- Zika virus infection may multiply risk of miscarriage, stillbirth July 2, 2018
- National Primate Research Centers Launch Educational Resources about Research with Animals May 30, 2018
- UW Researchers identify arterial hemogenci endothelial cells that can function as lymphoid precursors May 16, 2018
- Ned Kalin named editor-in-chief of leading psychiatric journal April 11, 2018
- Nobel Prize Winners lead the call for greater openness in animal research
- Help people and monkeys: Project Monkey Island
- Communicating your research and animal care to the public (new WNPRC page!)
- "To woo public, Europe opens up on animal experiments, but U.S. less transparent
- "He has become very famous for his work on stem cells"